Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
2016-Present: Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Israel 2007-2011: B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Technion, Israel
2016-2017: Co-founder – Fast Imaging
- A startup commercializing research on deep learning for image enhancement
- Funded by Samsung 2015-2017 Co-founder & CTO – Inka Robotics
- A startup developing a vision-based autonomous tattooing robot
- Led the technical team developing algorithms, software & micro-controllers
- Turn it from idea to a working prototype (that tattooed my leg) 2013-2016 Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer – Microsoft Worked on the HoloLens Project (augmented reality smart glasses) Part of an incubation team – fast development of PoC for innovative technologies Developed computer vision algorithms for 3D cameras and Gaze tracking Developed algorithms in Matlab & performance critical implementations in C++ 2011-2013 ASIC Engineer – Qualcomm Formal verification technical lead Functional verification 2008-2011 ASIC Engineering Intern – IBM ASIC formal and functional verification 2002-2005 Military Service - Combat military service in the Armored Corps, IDF
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Sub-skill 2.1
- Sub-skill 2.2
- Sub-skill 2.3
- Skill 3
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams